What information do we collect?
What do we use your information for?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
- When registering on our site, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter certain personal information, including your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number, as well as
- You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- If you are a venue who employs a karaoke host, we will use the information you provide us about your venue to verify who you are, so that when we bring an enforcement action
in your area, we may keep you out of the lawsuits we file. We will use the information you provide us about your karaoke host to verify that the host is operating legally--or, if not,
to help that host get legal and square with our policies, or based on their refusal to stop their infringement, to file a lawsuit against them. We may also use all of that information
to notify you about developments in the karaoke industry that you might be interested in should you opt-in.
- If you are a karaoke host or a venue who owns their own karaoke equipment and karaoke tracks we will use the information you provide us to verify that you are operating legally--or,
if not, to help you get legal and square with our policies. We may also use that information against you in a lawsuit, if that becomes necessary. We may also use your information to
notify you about developments in the karaoke industry that you might be interested in, or, with your permission, to tell you about karaoke products you might want to buy.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- Yes. (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser, if you allow them, that enables the sites
or service providers' systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.)
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating
our website, conducting our business, or in servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe
release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information
may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal
information to outside parties without your consent.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products
and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section
establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
This policy was last modified on June 9, 2010.
Slep-Tone Entertainment Corp, d/b/a Sound Choice
14100 South Lakes Dr.
Charlotte, NC 28273
Phone: 888-854-2792, then select Option 1
Additional contact information can be found on our Contact Page